photo home_zps4251ac48.jpg  photo about_zpsc575d27a.jpg  photo FaQ_zps7817f67c.jpg

Sunday 12 May 2013

Homemade Nutella and Peanut Butter Pop Tarts

I made PopTarts! And ate four in one day, yes four,  and no it is not ok. I had made these to keep me in Pop Tart supply for a week during some last semester blues but they quickly disappeared.. so it's back in the gym for me next week! Anyway I'm not even going to spell out a recipe for these because they were insanely easy. In fact i'll do it in steps.

Step 1. Buy ready made short crust pastry mix and knead into a dough with water
Step 2. Roll out and cut into an even number of rectangles
Step 3. Put a blob of your favourite filling on half the rectangles, then use the other half as lids
Step 4. Glaze with egg and milk and put in the oven until brown
Step 5. Eat shamelessly until any notion of work evaporates

Ta Dah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...